Insurance for Training Directors and Committee members of JATC Programs
Apprenticeship training is vital for many trade occupations today. For example, electrical workers, plumbers, pipe fitters, and sheet metal workers must have specific training and on the job experience to qualify for the best union jobs. JATC and JATT programs are there to help with valuable training services. In fact, these businesses have unique needs when it comes to covering their risk factors, and it’s important to have insurance professionals working hard for you and looking out for your best interests.
What is JATC Insurance?
JATC stands for ‘Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee,’ and these programs provide valuable training to local tradesmen and women. These businesses offer unique services, and they have unique needs when it comes to insurance.
Who Needs This Coverage?
Apprenticeship schools that are a part of trade union and contractor association joint programs to provide training and apprenticeship opportunities need this insurance. This includes the board of trustees and committee members.
What is Standard Coverage?
A typical policy may include these coverage items:
- Cyber insurance – valuable protection from data breaches. If someone steals personal information from trainees, it could cause serious problems for an organization.
- Coverage for DOL (Department of Labor) investigation
- D&O – directors and officers’ insurance protects your business from problems caused by inappropriate actions of your directors or officers.
As an approved JATC/JATT training program you could have a number of unique insurance needs, including:
- Student discrimination lawsuits – protects you from people claiming you denied them enrollment for improper reasons.
- Educator’s liability insurance – protects you from claims of improper training that resulted in damages.
- Accident death and dismemberment insurance – for trainees, instructors, and committee members
The Importance of Using Insurance Specialists
When you come to Grimes Insurance Agency, you have the benefits of insurance people who specialize in needs like JATC/JATT commercial insurance. We have been insuring JATC/JATT programs for over 20 years, and we understand your risk factors better than most local insurance agents. We know that coverage needs can vary a great deal according to each situation and we have all the options for you.
It’s important to talk to insurance specialists because we sit down with you and go over all your current coverage. If there are problems, we show you how to correct them.
The staff at Grimes Insurance Agency is here to give you the most affordable and complete insurance options. We are an independent insurance agency and not tied down to one company. We can find you the best coverage at the most reasonable rates.
Don’t take chances with your business. We can take care of both your personal and business insurance needs and you can call us today at 800-941-5369 to learn more about us.